Mid/Sr. UX Engineer
We are looking to recruit and to select people who already carry meaningful industry experience and relationships.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire-frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Cross-browser compatibility and semantic markup, W3C coding practices a must.
- Must have knowledge about Responsive UI & Bootstrap.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve specified results, ability to work independently and as a team under minimum supervision.
- Must be an expert user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and other visual design and wire-framing tools.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Masters/ Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
Experience Requirements: 2 to 5 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Designing Graphics and UI for mobile application is a plus.
- Not afraid to take a stand and defend yourself and your designs.
- Thinking out of the box.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and effective communication skill.
- Intelligent, mature and level headed individual who will seek long-term future with the company.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills are essential.
- A creative person who love his work & fun loving.
Compensation & other benefits:
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Opportunity to train & work with cutting edge technologies.
- Performance based yearly increment
Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
If you think you are the best fit for this position then feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org