We are hiring 𝐌𝐢𝐝/𝐒𝐫. 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 as we are expanding our team!!!
We are looking to recruit and to select people who already carry meaningful industry experience and relationships.
Similar Job Experience:
2 to 5 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀
𝗕.𝗦𝗰/ 𝗠.𝗦𝗰 𝗶𝗻 Statistics/ Applied Mathematics
– Conceptual modelling: to be able to come up with relevant conceptual models to fit a variety of data types.
– Statistical analysis: to understand and work around possible limitations in statistical and data mining models.
– Predictive modelling: Use predictive modelling techniques to create projections for certain types of data.
– Hypothesis testing: being able to develop hypotheses and test them with careful experiments.
– Data access, transformation, and data management.
– Data discovery: make use of processes of searching for patterns or specific items in a data set.
– Finding data related problems and designing solutions.
– Data Syn: making custom script to clean/format and sync raw data.
– Both males and females are allowed to apply.
– Fluency in written and spoken English and effective communication skill.
– Having the ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis.
– Expertise on 𝐑 𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧 is must.
– Interest to gain knowledge in business domain is a plus.
– Being able to create examples, prototypes, demonstrations to help management better understand our product.
– Intelligent, mature and level headed individual who will seek long-term future with the company.
– Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills are essential.
– Desire to work in a 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐁𝐈 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.
– A person who love his work & fun loving
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 & 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀:
– Weekly 2 holidays
– Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
– Salary Review: Yearly
– Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
– Performance based yearly increment
Deadline: 31st January
If you think you are the best fit for this position then feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org