Mid/Sr. Data Scientist
- Conceptual modelling: to be able to come up with relevant conceptual models to fit a variety of data types.
- Statistical analysis: to understand and work around possible limitations in statistical and data mining models.
- Predictive modelling: Use predictive modelling techniques to create projections for certain types of data.
- Hypothesis testing: being able to develop hypotheses and test them with careful experiments.
- Data access, transformation, and data management.
- Data discovery: make use of processes of searching for patterns or specific items in a data set.
- Finding data related problems and designing solutions.
- Data Syn: making custom script to clean/format and sync rawdata
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Masters/ Bachelor Degree in statistics/ applied mathematics
Experience Requirements: 2 to 5 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Data Analysis
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and effective communication skill.
- Having the ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis.
- Expertise on R or Python is must.
- Interest to gain knowledge in business domain is a plus.
- Being able to create examples, prototypes, demonstrations to help management better understand our product.
- Intelligent, mature and level headed individual who will seek long-term future with the company.
- A person who love his work & fun loving.
Salary : 30-60k
Compensation & other benefits:
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- opportunity to train & work with cutting edge technologies.
- In-house Training
Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
If you think you are the best fit for this position then feel free to send your CV to email@example.com