Mid/Sr. Content Writer
- Proven working experience as an Content writer in a creative manner (Both for English / Bangla).
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio.
- Should have proven experience of work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly content writing.
- Candidates with Strong editorial experience will get special preference.
- Write contents for website, blog, & the e-commerce website.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web ranking.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
Employment Status: Full-time
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Candidates who have very strong command in English will get preference.
- O levels/ A Levels Background is a plus.
- North South University,BRAC University,University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh,University of Dhaka,East West University students will get preference
Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 year(s) Similar experience in Blogging, Content writing, Digital Content Development, Digital Marketing (Social Media Marketing).
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Should be outstanding on MS-Office.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Must be able to work for long hours.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Ability to meet DEADLINE.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Should have keen eye to find errors on the process flow.
- Dynamic and tech savvy.
- Capability to work hard & smarter way.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent understanding of online mediums such as Web sites, Portals, Blogs, Articles, Micro Sites, Press Releases, and social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Ability to write content based on important information/words/keywords.
- Basic knowledge of Social media marketing is plus.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization fundamentals (SEO).
- Comfortable working in a team as well as individually.
Compensation & other benefits:
- Weekly 2 holidays.
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly).
- Opportunity to train & work with cutting edge technologies.
- In-house Training.
Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
If you think you are the best fit for this position then feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org