We are hiring 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 as we are expanding our team!!!
We are looking to recruit and to select people who already carry meaningful industry experience and relationships.
Similar Job Experience: Fresher or 1 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿
- 𝗕.𝗦𝗰/ 𝗠.𝗦𝗰 𝗶𝗻 Statistics/ Applied Mathematics
- Conceptual modelling: to be able to come up with relevant conceptual models to fit a variety of data types.
- Statistical analysis: to understand and work around possible limitations in statistical and data mining models.
- Predictive modelling: Use predictive modelling techniques to create projections for certain types of data.
- Hypothesis testing: being able to develop hypotheses and test them with careful experiments.
- Data access, transformation, and data management.
- Data discovery: make use of processes of searching for patterns or specific items in a data set.
- Finding data related problems and designing solutions.
- Data Syn: making custom script to clean/format and sync raw data.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and effective communication skill.
- Having the ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis.
- Expertise on 𝐑 𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧 is must.
- Interest to gain knowledge in business domain is a plus.
- Being able to create examples, prototypes, demonstrations to help management better understand our product.
- Intelligent, mature and level headed individual who will seek long-term future with the company.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills are essential.
- Desire to work in a 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐁𝐈 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.
- A person who love his work & fun loving
Compensation & other benefits:
- 5 working days
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Performance based yearly increment
Deadline: 31st January.
If you think you are the best fit for this position then feel free to send your CV to email@example.com